Europe - What our customers value:
MES understands that in order to be successful in Europe, our clients require their suppliers to deliver the highest product quality possible.
- MES, as well as all of its international manufacturing partners, are ISO-Certified and must pass stringent MES Approved Supplier Audits.
- We pride ourselves on having committed supplier partners and genuinely feel that we are only as good as our suppliers.
- We utilize project management tools & APQP to track every step of the tooling & manufacturing process.
- MES reduces the costs for our clients by 20 to 55% on global manufacturing sourcing.
- We start with tooling costs (reduced by as much as 50%) and end by reducing inventory from 56 days down to 3.
- Many customers have custom requirements which require domestic manufacturing operations to facilitate special orders. MES offers a range of operations domestically to streamline your component requirements.
A Supply Chain Process Driven by Quality:
- Monitors and controls the tooling development and PPAP submission process with our suppliers
- Reviews critical specs with customers, relaying information to suppliers at tooling kickoff
- Performs supplier inspections to insure accurate method and measurements
- Executes 3rd party checks of raw materials at independent labs
- Monitors and communicates delivery timelines
- Customer-approved tooling design
Under the Overseas Quality Improvement Initiative, MES engineers perform periodical Kaizen sessions with the key suppliers to review aesthetic standards for castings. The goal is to reduce aesthetic rejects to zero. Quality engineers, supplier inspectors, supplier operators and supplier quality managers are all involved.
We constantly invest in our suppliers and it is the reason why our products are technologically sound and why we have achieved a rejection rate of less than 0.17%.