- Provide high-quality castings, forgings & machinings for many Tier I manufacturing suppliers
- Deliver quick product & tooling lead times
- Competitive pricing for all manufactured parts & tooling
- Deliver best-in-class global supply chain solutions, warehousing, engineering solutions, inventory management, quality management & more
- Provide industry leading & proprietary processes that deliver cost-effective manufacturing & global supply chain services
Our commitment to you:
Euro Metrics will provide your business with the highest quality parts and components, manufactured to your specifications, delivered on time, every time.
- Euro Metrics provides contract manufacturing and supply chain services for many Tier I suppliers of agricultural equipment and commercial vehicles
- We deliver premium manufactured parts, including castings, forgings, and machining. Our proprietary processes and global suppliers enable us to provide cost-effective solutions and short lead times to our customers.
Euro Metrics partners with many global suppliers from China, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Mexico and Europe. We rely only on fully qualified, ISO-certified suppliers. We offer a start-to-finish, continuously-monitored supply chain management services focused on saving our customers time and money on sourced parts and components.
- Die Casting
- Investment Casting
- Sand Casting
- CNC Machining
- Stamping & Bending
The Advantages of Euro Metrics for the Agriculture / Commercial Vehicles Industry
- Euro Metrics provides a complete supply chain management solution, centered on:
- Quality, Cost, Service & Leadtime
- Through our engineered supply chain solutions, Euro Metrics can help reduce your component costs by 20-55%. Euro Metrics can reduce your inventory levels from more than 56 days down to 3 days. Euro Metrics helps clients develop custom-engineered products that meet extensive quality specification requirements.
- Euro Metrics offers many value-added services including:
- Inventory Management, Finishing, Product Inspections, Warehousing, 3D Printing, Product Rework and Repacking, Supply Chain, Engineering, and More
To arrange an initial consultation, please contact us at