We are looking for candidates for the position of:
MESH Business Development Associate
MESH Sourcing is a cloud-based sourcing solution for buyers & procurement managers all over the world to help them seek out new supplier’s capabilities and competencies. The MESH Souricng team is building a vast database of manufacturers to meet the requirements of their customer base, who purchase components in the automotive, lighting, electrical and other haeavy industrial sectors. Our customers rely on MESH to find them suppliers across the world, visit their facilities, perform in-person assessments of each supplier and assign them a MESH rating accordingy. The MESH rating provides customers confidence in the suppliers abilities to supply parts and materials of good quality on time.
Tasks of the employed person:
- Introducing manufacturers to MESH Sourcing, sharing the mission which the platform aims to complete,
- Actively looking for new suppliers for various processes (casting, machining, extrusion, forging, stamping, surface treatment and others),
- Getting in touch with these suppliers and creating their profiles in MESH 2.0,
- Coordinating and scheduling MESH Sourcing engineers to visit manufacturers factory locations for in-person audits,
- Maintaining the database and taking care about data accuracy,
- Realizing the goals for the number of new suppliers on board per month/quarter,
- Weekly reporting & video conference with US team and local Sourcing/Quality team.
Skills and competencies:
- Some experience in sales/purchasing/customer service
- Good English skills; additional language skills will be a plus
- Excellent writing and communication skills preferred
- Knowledge about production processes like casting, stamping, forging preferred
- Strong events organizing/coordination skills
Do you meet the requirements? Would you like to join our team? Send your CV to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information on data processing for job applicants
1) The administrator of your personal data is EURO METRICS Sp z o. O. With its registered office in Zielona Góra, e-mail: email@example.com
2) In matters related to your data, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) The data will be processed for the purpose of recruitment pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 and the Labor Code of June 26, 1974.
4) The data will be stored during the recruitment period or on the basis of additional consent: during this and future recruitment, not longer than 1.5 years.
5) You have the right to request the administrator to access personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing.
6) You have the right to object to further processing, and in the event of consent to the processing of data, to its withdrawal. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
7) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
8) Providing personal data is obligatory under the law and in the remaining scope it is voluntary.