Silver plating for increased conductivity
The use of silver to coat the components guarantees very good conductivity. It also increases their thermal properties so that they can be soldered effectively. Silver conducts electricity very well and is therefore often used, especially in the electronic industry.
Coating parts with silver allows for changes in their characteristics such as:
- higher resistance to various chemical compounds,
- increase in surface gloss and degree of light reflection,
- improvement of electrical properties and solderability,
- adhesion and conductivity of high frequency waves,
- good corrosion resistance.
The following stages are necessary for a successful silver-plating process:
- Chemical degreasing,
- Electrochemical degreasing,
- Preliminary silver plating,
- Silver plating,
- Final treatmentm
Are you looking for a partner, who will support your production process with high quality components? Contact us!